Bliss balls are a fun, healthy sweet treat. Using real food ingredients these balls are gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free. Typically treats like these use dates however this recipe is a little different and uses freshly squeezed orange juice and carob to naturally sweeten.
- Almond meal contains high amounts of vitamin E and healthy fat keeping you satisfied for longer.
- With the combination of beneficial fat found in almonds and coconut oil, these balls will also help to curb sugar cravings and boost your energy levels.
Choc-Carob Orange Balls
- In a mixing bowl combine orange zest and juice, coconut oil, vanilla and optional rice malt syrup or honey.
- Add almond meal, coconut, cacao and carob powder and combine well.
- Shape mixture into balls and roll in extra coconut.
- Place in refrigerator to set.
- Use rice malt syrup instead of honey or omit.