Dippy eggs with soldiers are such a fun breakfast for kids and big kids too. Here’s my recipe for serving your dippy eggs with gluten free soldiers.
- This recipe supplies a good balance of protein and quality carbohydrates for an energy fuelled breakfast.
- Eggs provide a great balance of protein and omegas helping to promote a healthy body composition, support healthy blood sugar levels and reduce sugar cravings.
- Choose between our paleo bread recipe for extra protein and healthy fats or our quinoa bread recipe for slow release carbohydrates and a nut free option.
Dippy Eggs with Soldiers
- Boil eggs for 2-3 minutes so that yolks are still runny.
- Meanwhile, toast bread. Cut into fingers and brush with olive oil (optional). Alternatively you can spread with avocado.
- Remove top off eggs. Serve toast fingers with your eggs for dipping.
- You can also serve your dippy eggs with blanched asparagus spears and toast to add some variety and colour to your plate.
- Enjoy our Quinoa Super Seed Bread.