An easy chicken dinner bursting with flavour, crunch and satisfaction! Coating your chicken in dukkah before frying is a quick and easy way to jazz up a mid-week dinner meal.
- Chicken is high in protein and delivers a good dose of iron and amino acids.
- Adding Dukkah that includes coriander and cumin seeds adds another element of iron-boosting qualities of this recipe.
- Place dukkah onto a flat plate. Press both sides of each chicken thigh into the dukkah to coat well.
- Heat oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Serve with a side of fresh salad or cooked greens.
- You can also substitute chicken for lamb chops/ cutlets, chicken tenderloins or fillets of fish.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric or a pinch of chilli powder to your dukkah before coating chicken.
- Follow our Nut Free Dukkah recipe.