There’s nothing quite like the smell of home baking filling your kitchen. This easy peach cobbler will fill your kitchen with the scent of caramelised peaches, toasted almonds and sweet baking. Yum!
This is my healthy version of a very easy peach cobbler made gluten free friendly.
Not only for flavour but nutritional value this recipe uses in-season peaches, nutrient dense almond meal (rich in good fats and protein to reduce the impact of natural sugars on your body) and sweetened naturally with honey.
Supporting Our Growers
It’s such an important value to me to support our famers that grow amazing produce, such as the beautiful families who grow stone fruit in Kumbia (South Burnett region in Queensland).
Thanks to these families behind the produce we are able to put good quality, nutritious and delicious food on our table for our own families to enjoy.
If you are like me and enjoy finding out more about where your food comes from, you can read more about the growers of our Queensland stone fruit here.
You can also watch the Kumbia Stone Fruit Harvest to show you just how much care goes into the stone fruit we enjoy.
For this recipe I used the most perfect peaches from Kumbia, which you can find in your local fruit stores in Queensland. To find your local stockists check out the Divine Fruits website who passionately share the grower’s story.
I hope you love the recipe for my Easy Peach Cobbler. Don’t forget to share your remakes in our Facebook Community. We love seeing your creations.
Healthy Gluten Free Peach Cobbler Recipe
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup honey (or natural sweetener of choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla powder (or vanilla extract)
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tsp baking powder (aluminium free)
- 4 large ripe peaches cut into quarters
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamon
- Pre-heat fan-forced oven to 175°C.
- Grease a small pie dish generously with coconut oil (make sure coconut oil is soft. If it is melted slightly firm by placing in fridge for several minutes).
- In a mixing bowl whisk together coconut milk, egg, honey and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients; almond meal, tapioca and baking powder. Mix to combine well.
- Pour batter into greased pie dish. Top with peach quarters.
- Combine coconut sugar, cinnamon and cardamon and sprinkle over top of peaches. Top with flaked almonds.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until cooked through and caramelised on top.
- Serve with your choice of ice cream, whipped cream/coconut cream or custard for dessert. Healthier enough for breakfast you can serve with yoghurt.
If you like this recipe you’ll love more of our healthy, gluten free baking recipes in my Real Food Recipes ebook. You’ll find recipes for some of your favourites like carrot cake, banana bread, orange and almond cake, brownies and more. All gluten free, dairy free friendly and refined sugar free.
Make sure you don’t miss a recipe by signing up to our free newsletter. You can download your free recipe e-book and I’ll send you our latest recipes straight to your inbox.
This recipe, video and imagery is copyright by Live Love Nourish. If you wish to share on your website please get in touch. We love collaborating with like-minded business’ but we kindly ask permission is requested.
If you love this recipe please share on social media with your friends and family. Hit the Facebook or Pinterest button at the top of this page. We love having your support to inspire healthy and happy kitchens around the world.
This recipe was custom created by nutritionist and recipe developer Casey-Lee Lyons for Divine Fruits.