A dairy free, nutrient-rich take on french onion dip. Delicious as a dip and a fantastic addition dolloped on top of soup!
- If you are someone who suffers from bloating, wind, sinus or tummy upset after eating dairy try our dairy free version of french onion dip.
- Made with cashews that are rich in tryptophan which boost your mood and help you to sleep better. Their high levels of vitamin B6 and magnesium also help to stabilise your moods.
- Cashews also provide an abundant source of health-promoting minerals as well as energy-boosting B-vitamins.
- Cashews also contain phytosterol compounds that help to improve cholesterol levels.
- The healthy fats found in cashews also help those with anxiety and depression as well as keeping sugar cravings at bay.
French Onion Dip (dairy free)
- 1/2 cup Cashew Cheese
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3-4 Spring Onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon filtered Water
- Pinch Pink Salt
- Using pre-made cashew cheese, combine with garlic, lemon juice, spring onions, water and salt until well combined.
- Serve as a dip with our Grain Free Crackers, with veggie sticks or dollop into soup!
- Add a hint of fresh flavour with your choice of fresh herbs such as parsley or dill.
- Omit fresh garlic and add an additional teaspoon of lemon juice.