Homemade Gluten Free Grape Focaccia loaf with bursts of natural sweetness from Australian Grapes. This recipe reminds me of rustic home-style baking at its best. Adding sweet red grapes on top of the homemade gluten free dough just before baking was a genius idea! They add a great texture and depth of flavour to each bite of the focaccia which my family loves! Adding grapes is also a great way to get extra fruit into your diet, rich in phytonutrients, supporting physical and mental health!
How to serve:
You can serve this Gluten Free Grape Focaccia as a side to family meals, as table bread, in picnic platters or even use for lunchtime sandwiches. It’s my current fav served with an Italian style home cooked soup. The recipe is gluten free, dairy free and grain free too.
Using a combination of almond meal, tapioca and coconut flour this Gluten Free grape focaccia recipe is gluten free.
Dairy free friendly and yeast free.
Share your Home Baking!
We love seeing your home cooking in our community! I hope your family love making these as much as mine do. Share your remakes and tag @livelovenourishaus on Instagram or share in our Facebook Community. We can’t wait to see!
Gluten Free Grape Focaccia
- Pre-heat oven to 175°C.
- Whisk eggs with olive oil and apple cider vinegar in a mixing bowl.
- Add almond meal, tapioca flour, coconut flour, baking powder and sea salt and mix to combine well.
- Use a spatula to transfer sticky dough onto a lined baking tray.
- Using wet hands, press out dough to flatten, approx. 1 cm thick. Use a wet finger or knuckle to gently press dimples into the dough.
- Press red grapes gently into the surface of the dough.
- Sprinkle with rosemary and sea salt. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in oven for 15-18 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool.
Let’s Stay Connected
Make sure you don’t miss a recipe by signing up to our free newsletter. Download your free recipe e-book and I’ll send you our latest recipes straight to your inbox.
Love This Recipe? Share The Love!
Love this recipe? Please share on social media with your friends and family. Hit the Facebook or Pinterest button at the top of this page. We love having your support to inspire healthy and happy kitchens around the world.
This recipe and imagery is copyright by Live Love Nourish. If you wish to share on your website please get in touch. We love collaborating with like-minded business’ but we kindly ask permission is requested.
As proud partners, this recipe was custom created by nutritionist and recipe developer Casey-Lee Lyons for Australian Grapes.