Here’s another of our gluten free, dairy free, yeast free, Paleo bread recipes but this one is also nut free making it a great option for those sensitive to nuts or suitable for children’s lunch boxes that need to be nut free.
Using minimal ingredients this recipe is really easy to make. You can enjoy this bread fresh or toasted with your favourite toppings. Or make toasted sandwiches with your favourite fillings (delicious with turkey, avocado and tomato).
- Instead of eating bread made from processed, refined grain flour that can throw your blood sugar levels into chaos and ultimately lead to cravings, weight gain and digestive issues this bread recipe is grain free ensuring that your body and its digestive system isn’t compromised.
- This bread is also free from additives, yeast, preservatives and nut free making it a great low allergy option.
Gluten Free Nut Free (Paleo) Bread
- Pre-heat fan-forced oven to 180C.
- In a large mixing bowl combine tapioca flour, coconut flour and baking powder.
- Add eggs, sparkling water and oil and mix to combine well.
- Spoon batter into a lined loaf tin.
- Bake in oven for 30 - 35 minutes or until cooked through.
- Allow to cool on a cooling wrack.
- Serve fresh or store in airtight container in refrigerator or in slice into portions and freeze.
- Serve fresh or toasted with your favourite toppings such asavocado, eggs, tomato or serve toasted as a side to soups or stews.
- Make sure you use room temperature sparkling water if using coconut oil as cold water will cause coconut oil to solidify.
- You will find our recipe forGluten Free, Egg Free, Buckwheat Breadin The LLN Program.
- This bread also freezes well in slices making for quick and easy toast!