A high protein, grain free, gluten free loaf made with natural peanut butter.
This very simple savoury style bread loaf makes a nutrient-dense, low carb snack to enjoy fresh or toasted with your favourite sweet or savoury toppings.
I love it topped with slices of fresh banana, whipped coconut cream and a drizzle of honey.
Why this recipe is healthy and nourishing:
- This recipe is gluten free and grain free suitable for those who have trouble digesting grains or gluten.
The recipe is also dairy free and sugar free.
- Peanut butter is a good source of healthy fats and plant-based protein. Along with the eggs used in the recipe, it makes a great high protein and low
carbohydrate loaf great for a snack that supports a healthy metabolism.
If you like this simple and healthy loaf, you will also love my easy, grain free, paleo bread recipe that features in my e-book .
Grain Free Peanut Butter Bread
- 1 cup natural 100% peanut butter
- 6 large free range eggs
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pre-heat oven to 180'C.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs well and then add peanut butter. Whisk really well until combined.
- Stir through coconut flour and baking powder.
- Pour into a lined loaf tin.
- Bake in oven for 35 minutes or until cooked to liking.
- Cool on a cooling rack. Serve warmed, fresh or toasted with your favourite sweet or savoury toppings.
- If you have a sweet tooth serve with healthy sweet toppings such as sugar free chia jam, fresh banana or drizzle of honey. You can also add a touch of natural sweetener such as maple syrup or honey to the loaf before baking. I prefer to add sweetness to liking in my toppings.
- I made this recipe as simple and as basic as possible so that each time you make it you can add your own twists such as adding choc chips (dairy
and sugar free), a hint of maple syrup, organic sultanas, or vanilla or cinnamon and spices, for example.
- If you love this recipe or you know someone who would love it also please share this link with your friends and family on Facebook (click the share button at the top of this page) Your support helps me to share more recipes that help others, so thank you.
- Don't forget to share your recipe remakes on Instagram and tag @livelovenourishaus so I don't miss it!
- Thank you so much for supporting my recipes.
- Make sure you let me know what you think in the comments below 🙂