Roasted broccoli is one of my favourite ways to enjoy this super veg. These little florets of nutrition come out of the oven with punchy flavour and crisp edges – yum!
- Broccoli is rich in minerals, vitamins and fibre.
- Broccoli is king of vitamin C with a 100g serve providing you with over 150% of your recommend daily intake.
- Broccoli is also rich in vitamin A, K, B-vitamins and zinc and is a fabulous vegetable to support detoxification and digestion.
- Did you know broccoli can also help to reduce sweet cravings? It helps by providing your body with a source of chromium.
- Turmeric has amazing anti-inflammatory properties, supports detoxification and promotes good liver health.
Roasted Turmeric Chilli Broccoli
- 2 large heads Broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Infused Olive Oil (or Olive Oil)
- 3/4 teaspoon Ground Turmeric
- 3/4 teaspoon Dried Chilli Flakes
- Pre-heat fan-forced oven to 200C.
- In a large mixing bowl toss broccoli with olive oil, turmeric and chilli flakes. Place in a roasting tray in oven.
- Cook for 35 minutes (turning half way) or until broccoli is tender and crispy.
- This recipe is a great side to roast meat, fish or chicken.
- Great to save some to add to the next day's lunch salad.
- Add your favourite spices such as smoked paprika or ground cumin.