This is such a simple dish but a very tasty way to serve snow peas! You can literally whip this vegetable side up in minutes!
- Snow peas are a source of vitamin C and minerals.
- Sesame seeds a rich source of calcium.
Sesame Snow Peas
- 3 cups Snow Peas, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- (or 1 tablepsoon Olive Oil 1 clove Garlic, minced)
- 2 teaspoon Sesame Seeds
- In a frying pan stir-fry snow peas in garlic infused olive oil for 2 - 3 minutes or until snow peas are just tender.
- Add sesame seeds and toss through snow peas.
- Serve warm.
- Add a hint of spice with a pinch of chilli flakes or 1/2-1 long red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped.
- Use garlic infused olive oil and not fresh garlic.
- Stick to up to 10 snow peas per serve.