Fresh strawberries dipped in a homemade refined sugar free and dairy free macadamia fudge! If you aren’t already drooling, let me explain.
The decadent macadamia fudge (guilt free because of course as always on my page here its a healthier version) is made with 100% cacao butter, creamy and rich macadamia nut butter and lightly sweetened naturally. You can make the white choc macadamia fudge sauce or add some cacao powder to make a rich chocolately macadamia fudge.
You can either pour your fudge sauce over your strawberries or fruit platter to create a drool-worthy effect or serve as a fondue.
- This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, egg free and vegan friendly.
- Using a small amount of natural sweetener, this recipe is refined sugar free.
- Strawberries are rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. Great for skin health and have excellent anti-ageing properties.
- Macadamias are an excellent source of healthy fats. Rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants and promote heart health, balanced blood sugar
levels and good digestive health.
This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, egg free, soy free and refined sugar free.
The recipe is also vegan friendly.
Strawberries Dipped in Macadamia Fudge
- 50 g cacao butter
- 210 g macadamia butter*
- 1 tblsp maple syrup
- 1-2 tblsp cacao powder (optional)
- 1 punnet strawberries
- Chopped Australian macadamias to garnish
- In a small saucepan on a very low heat, gently melt the cacao butter.
- Once completely melted, remove from the heat. Add macadamia butter and maple syrup, stirring until well combined.
- To make half chocolate fudge, pour half of the mixture into a ramekin and add 1 tablespoon cacao powder to other half. If making only chocolate
- fudge, add 2 tablespoons cacao powder to entire mixture. Mix well until completely combined.
- Serve warm with strawberries or refrigerate for at least one hour to set.
- *You can purchase macadamia nut butter from health food stores or the health food section of your supermarket. Or you can make your own by
blending raw Australian macadamias in a food processor until a nut butter forms. Seriously amazing!