Fresh, dairy free, whipped coconut cream served with fresh berries – need I say more! Yum!
- Coconut cream (the good sugar free, thickener free stuff) provides your body with a satiating quality helping to curb sugar cravings and keep you feeling satisfied.
- Served with fresh strawberries, this combination will give you a naturally sweet treat without added sugars.
- Strawberries are also rich in vitamin C boosting your immune health, promoting healthy skin and vision.
Strawberries 'n' Cream
- Take your unopened can of coconut milk out of refrigerator. Do not shake.
- Carefully open and scoop out the solids that have risen to the top. (Keep the liquid for another use such as adding to smoothies).
- In a mixing bowl, whip coconut milk solids with stevia and vanilla using electric beaters for 5-8 minutes or until thick and creamy.
- Serve with fresh strawberries.
Serve portions of coconut cream with chopped strawberries mixed through or serve cream as a dip to whole strawberries. Sensitive to FODMAPs?
Stick to small amounts per serve. Coconut milk is generally tolerated in small amounts of 1/4 cup per serve.