Not just a Thai Beef Salad…this is a gluten and sugar free Thai beef salad that nourishes.
Made with Thai inspired flavours and tender Australian beef, my healthy, sugar and gluten free Thai beef salad is a fresh recipe that satisfies and nourishes.
Using real food ingredients, the recipe is free from grains/gluten, sugar and preservatives.
- Fillet steak is tender red meat that is rich in protein, iron, zinc and vitamin B12.
- The fresh salad celebrates ‘eating the rainbow’ with a variety of fresh ingredients that provide fibre, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Celebrating whole-food and nutrient-rich ingredients, this recipe is a simple and time-friendly way to nourish your body with beneficial nutrition.
- This recipe is free from grains, gluten and refined sugar.
Thai Beef Salad
- 500 g fillet steak
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 longred chillies, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp raw honey (optional)
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 2 cucumbers, halved and sliced lengthways
- 1/2 small red onion, finely sliced
- 1 cup fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp roasted, unsalted peanuts, crushed
- Cook fillet steaks over medium heat in a frying pan for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked to liking. Allow to rest.
- In a large mixing bowl combine lime juice, garlic, chillies, fish sauce, sesame oil and honey.
- Add salad greens, tomatoes, beans sprouts, cucumbers, onion, coriander and mint. Toss to combine well.
- Finely slice steak.
- Spoon salad onto serving plates. Top with steak and finish with crushed peanuts.
- Serve immediately.