How to make a tender lamb shoulder that melts-in-your-mouth without fuss. This simple recipe is my go-to for an easy dinner option for family or when entertaining.
Simple pop it on and walk away until its ready to serve.
I’m teaming up with Brisbane organic butcher Sherwood Rd Organics to bring you this real food recipe I hope you enjoy.
For more simple recipes check out the Live Love Nourish 8 Week Program, there’s over 150 real food recipes the family will love.
This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, egg free, nut free and soy free.
To make this recipe low FODMAP see recipe notes below.
Garlic and Rosemary Lamb Shoulder
- 2 kg lamb shoulder, bone in
- 4 cloves garlic , minced
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch rosemary leaves
- Salt & pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C.
- Combine garlic, olive oil, rosemary, salt & pepper.
- Rub over both sides of lamb.Place lamb into roasting pan, cover tightly.
- Place in oven & reduce heat to 150°C.
- Roast for 4 hrs or until meat falls apart easily.
- Remove cover in final 15 mins to brown surface.