Fresh and simple canapés made with turkey (or chicken) and cranberry in a creamy (dairy free) dressing on top of crisp slices of apple, finished with fresh herbs and pecans. This recipe is great for entertaining or even for a light lunch.
Watch the video recipe below or find the full recipe in my Christmas recipe e-book – A Healthy & Happy Christmas.
- This recipe is free from gluten, grains, dairy, soy and eggs suitable for those with these food sensitivities.
- A light and satisfying meal, snack or canape providing a balanced source of protein and healthy fat for slow release energy and stable blood sugars.
- Green apple provides fibre to improve digestive health, antioxidants to combat free radicals and anti-inflammatory properties to reduce inflammation.
- Topped with pecans providing a source of healthy fat (to keep you fuller longer and fuel a healthy metabolism) and plant sterols (that may help to reduce cholesterol levels).
- Pecans also contain plant-based omega-3, iron and zinc and are a rich source of beneficial antioxidants.
Watch the video how to make these:
Turkey, Cranberry & Apple Canapes
Find the full recipe in my Christmas recipe e-book, along with other gluten, dairy and sugar free Christmas recipes.