Using just one ingredient here’s how you can make dairy free coconut whipped cream. Serve with fresh berries or as frosting/ icing to cakes and cupcakes.
- Whipped coconut cream provides your body with a satiating quality helping to curb sweet cravings and keep you feeling satisfied.
- This is a great dairy free alternative to cream or frosting making it allergy friendly and sugar free.
Whipped Coconut Cream
- 400 mL Can Premium (full fat) Coconut Milk, refrigerated overnight
- Take your unopened can of coconut milk out of refrigerator. Do not shake.
- Carefully open and scoop out the solids that have risen to the top. (Keep the liquid for another use such as adding to smoothies).
- In a mixing bowl, whip coconut milk solids using electric beaters for 5-8 minutes or until thick and creamy.
- Serve with fresh strawberries or use as a frosting/ icing to cakes.
- For frosting/ icing or to add a hint of sweetness add 6-8 drops liquid stevia concentrate and/or 1/4 teaspoon organic vanilla powder of alcohol free/sugar free vanilla extract.
- Stick to small amounts per serve.