The Perfect Lamb Shoulder
How to make a tender lamb shoulder that melts-in-your-mouth without fuss. This simple recipe is my go-to for an easy dinner option for family or when entertaining.
Simple pop it on and walk away until its ready to serve.
I'm teaming up with Brisbane organic butcher Sherwood Rd Organics to bring you this real food recipe I hope you enjoy.
For more simple recipes check out the Live Love Nourish 8 Week Program, there's over 150 real food recipes the family will love.
Garlic and Rosemary Lamb Shoulder
- 2kg lamb shoulder, bone in
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch rosemary leaves
- Salt & pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C.
- Combine garlic, olive oil, rosemary, salt & pepper. Rub over both sides of lamb.
- Place lamb into roasting pan, cover tightly.
- Place in oven & reduce heat to 150°C.
- Roast for 4 hrs or until meat falls apart easily.
- Remove cover in final 15 mins to brown surface.
To make this recipe low FODMAP, omit garlic and use garlic infused olive oil.
Share This Recipe:
- If you love this recipe or you know someone who would enjoy it too, please share the link to the recipe with your friends and family or on Facebook (click the share button at the top of this page). Your support helps me to share more recipes that help others, so thank you.
- Don't forget to share your recipe remakes on Instagram and tag @livelovenourishaus so I don't miss it!
- Thank you so much for supporting my recipes. Make sure you let me know what you think in the comments below :)
Recipe by Casey-Lee Lyons, Live Love Nourish for Sherwood Rd Organics. © Live Love Nourish™ 2018. All rights reserved.
Our photos and content are copyright protected. I kindly ask that you please don't copy our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to share this recipe please provide a link back to the recipe on my website. Thank you so much! I appreciate your support.