Smoked Salmon & Avocado Scrambled Eggs
In less than 10 minutes you will have yourself a high protein, low-carb, metabolism boosting breakfast. I love this breakfast dish for a flavour-packed & protein-rich start to the day but I also love having this as a light dinner on nights after a big day, so simple, so quick and so yummy!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 whole Egg + 2-3 Egg Whites or 4 Egg Whites
- 150 g Smoked Salmon, chopped
- 1/4 - 1/2 Avocado, diced
- 1 Sprin g Onion, chopped
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Coconut OilorOlive Oilfor frying
In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs until light and fluffy.
Gently fold through smoked salmon, avocado and spring onion. Season with pepper.
Pour egg mixture into an oiled fry pan, over medium heat. Allow to cook for 30 seconds then begin moving mixture around to scramble the eggs. Gently cook whilst using a spatula to scramble the eggs for 2- 3 minutes or until cooked through.
Make It Personal:
- Serve as is or with sauted baby spinach or kale.
- Add fresh herbs such as dill or parsley.
Sensitive to FODMAPs?
- Gentle heat works best to scramble eggs.
- Stick to 1/4 avocado per serving.