Creamy Dairy Free Tahini Dressing
Another simple recipe using minimal but healthy ingredients. This recipe is a great dairy free alternative for a creamy dressing and is also sugar free and preservative free. You can make this dressing in advance as it keeps in your refrigerator for several days.
- 2 tablespoons tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Cold Water
- 1-2 Cloves Garlic , crushed
- Pinch Sea salt and black pepper
Make It Personal:
- Serve over salads, cooked vegetables or as a dipping sauce.
Sensitive to FODMAPs?
- You can add fresh herbs such as parsley or chives.
- To make a thinner dressing add additional water.
- Instead of fresh garlic replace with a drizzle of garlic infused olive oil.