This dairy free hummus recipe is a great snack, dolloped over salads or cooked veggies and is a great crowd pleaser for entertaining.
- 400 g canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed (I use BPA free can & organic)
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon tahini (hulled)
- 1 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 60mLs water or olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Paprika to garnish (optional)
- Instead of fresh garlic you can also use garlic infused olive oil as your liquid component. A great option for people sensitive to garlic.