White Chocolate Rocky Road (dairy free)
A healthy twist on a holiday treat with bursts of fresh raspberries, coconut and crunch from roasted almonds, macadamias and pistachios.
- 120 g raw cacao butter* chopped into small pieces
- 6 tbsp cashew butter*
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup (*or natural sweetener of choice)
- 1/4 cup macadamias, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup dry roasted almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 1/4 cup organic shredded coconut
- 1 punnet fresh raspberries
Melt cacao butter in a double boiler. Stir the cacao butter occasionally as it softens until it is all melted. Remove from heat.
Once all the cacao butter is melted add cashew butter and maple syrup and stir to combine well. Allow to slightly cool (so the mixture thickens a little) then add macadamias, almonds, pistachios, coconut and raspberries and gently mix well.
Pour the mixture onto a lined slice tin and place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours or until the chocolate is firmly set. Cut into shapes. Keep in refrigerator.
- *Raw cacao butter is available from our health food stores.
- *Or use natural sweetener of choice.
- *Cashew butter is 100% cashews ground in to a spread. Available from the health food section of the supermarket or health food store.