This Berrylicious Refresher can be served as a healthy mocktail or refreshing drink full of flavour without added sugar.
The recipe is a delightful way to rehydrate and packs a punch with fresh flavours from infused sparkling water with Red Seal Fruit Infusion brew bags, raspberries, strawberries, pomegranate, lime and fresh mint leaves.
Finished with sparkling water, this healthy no added sugar drink will give you a refreshing lift. The recipe is naturally sweet with no added sugar and is gluten free and caffeine free.
This would be a great healthy party drink for entertaining with friends and family or to cool down after a hot day. Being caffeine free and using natural ingredients this is also a fun flavoured drink for kids without added sugar.
For more fun ways on added flavour to your water check out our blog piece Stay Hydrated With This Fun Healthy Twist.
- 3 Red Seal Raspberry & Strawberry Brew Bags
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 3 cups sparkling mineral water
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- 2 tbsp pomegranate arils
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves torn
- Add brew bags to a large glass with 1 cup sparkling water. Allow to infuse for 5 minutes.
- In a large serving jug add infused sparkling water, pomegranate juice, remaining sparkling water, lime juice, raspberries, strawberries, pomegranate arils and ice. Gently stir to combine. Top up with additional sparkling water as needed.
- Serve chilled.
Make sure you don’t miss a recipe by signing up to our free newsletter. You can download your free recipe e-book and I’ll send you our latest recipes straight to your inbox.
This recipe, video and imagery is copyright by Live Love Nourish. If you wish to share on your website please get in touch. We love collaborating with like-minded business’ but we kindly ask permission is requested.
If you love this recipe please share on social media with your friends and family. Hit the Facebook or Pinterest button at the top of this page. We love having your support to inspire healthy and happy kitchens around the world.
This recipe was custom created by nutritionist and recipe developer Casey-Lee Lyons for Red Seal.