This recipe for Healthier Ferrero Roche Chocolates is a take on the classic crisp hazelnut, chocolate covered treat we all know and love during the party season. This healthier version is refined sugar free, gluten free, dairy free and vegan friendly.
Surprise your special someone with a homemade, healthier version.
To make these extra special, the recipe features Heavenly Hazel Chocolate Spread. The spread is made with 65% hazelnuts, refined sugar free, gluten free, dairy free and vegan. It’s made with good quality real food ingredients and no nasties making it a chocolate spread that is guilt free and better for you! Spread it on toast, add to smoothies, dip strawberries into, pour over ice cream (it’s like a healthy “chocolate magic”) or straight out of the jar. Use our community code “10%off” for a discount on the Heavenly Hazel Chocolate Spread. Valid until 24th Dec 2019. It goes so perfectly drizzled over my Peanut Butter Mousse, just saying ;).
I can’t wait to make these again for our next party!
HEALTHIER FERRERO ROCHE CHOCOLATES
- 50g almond meal
- 150g roasted hazelnuts chopped
- 200g Heavenly Hazel chocolate spread
- 150g dark chocolate melted
- 3 tbsp liquid natural sweetener (maple syrup, honey, rice syrup)
- Mix melted Heavenly Hazel, almond meal, 20g chocolate, sweetener in a food processor.
- Cool mixture in freezer for 5-10 mins to semi set.
- Roll 15g portions of mixture into balls.
- Set in freezer for 10 mins.
- Roll each ball in chopped hazelnuts to coat well. Reset in freezer for 5-10mins.
- Dip each ball in remaining melted dark chocolate. Set in fridge.
Make sure you don’t miss a recipe by signing up to our free newsletter. You can download your free recipe e-book and I’ll send you our latest recipes straight to your inbox.
Love this recipe? Share on social media with your friends and family. Hit the Facebook or Pinterest button at the top of this page. We love having your support to inspire healthy and happy kitchens around the world.
This recipe was shared courtesy of Nourishing Bites.