A simple, sugar free berry sauce that goes perfectly over gluten free pancakes, especially our fluffy Coconut Pancakes.
- Using fresh berries is a great way to make a naturally sweet treat without added sugar.
- Berries are a great source of vitamin C and minerals.
Sugar Free Berry Sauce
- 1 cup Fresh (or defrosted from frozen) Berries of choice
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Powder (optional)
- 3-5 drops Liquid Stevia Concentrate (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender, food processor or hand mix with attachment until smooth.
- Allow to stand for 5-10 minutes for chia seeds to swell and thicken sauce.
- Store in an air-tight container in refrigerator.
- Choose your favourite berries such as strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries or mixed berries.