These mini frittatas are such a simple recipe using whole food ingredients that will nourish! They are gluten free, dairy free and nut free too.
Enjoy these little golden puffs of goodness as a snack, morning or afternoon tea or add them to your kiddies lunch box.
If you like this recipe you’ll love my savoury Paleo vegetable bread in my recipe e-bookwhere I show you how to make a healthy bread/loaf alternative packed with vegetables.
- This recipe is high in protein and vitamin-rich that can be enjoyed anytime of the day. Using simple, real food ingredients they make a tasty, long lasting and satisfying snack.
- Eggs are a great all rounder when it comes to nutrition. They are a great source of protein, omegas and vitamins A, E, B12 and folate to name just a few of the many different nutrient properties of golden eggs. They also help to keep sugar cravings at bay and provide your body with a steady supply of energy.
This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, nut free and soy free
To make this recipe low FODMAP see recipe notes below.
Mini Frittata Muffins
- Pre-heat fan-forced oven to 180°C.
- In a mixing bowl whisk eggs and stir through remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture into a greased mini muffin tray and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Add your favourite fresh or dried herbs and spices to the mixture.
- Add a sprinkle of curry powder to your egg mixture.
- Add chopped baby spinach, kale or sautéed onion or leek.
- Use green part of spring onion only.